Adventure in the Redwoods in Northern California
- All RV sites are full hookup with free cable TV and WiFi
Back-in and pull-through sites
Tent sites are grassy, surrounded by trees
Fire rings & picnic tables available
Free hot showers
Groups are welcome
Pets are family
Most RV sites are separated from tent sites. We do have some "hybrid" sites available where you may set up a tent next to your RV.
We offer a wide array of fun things to do in Kamp. Among the games and diversions available are volleyball, badminton, horseshoes
croquet, a playground for the kids and more.
There is an abundance of activities for the whole family here in the heart of the Redwood forest. Ocean, rivers, beaches, forests, shopping, dining and entertainment in this beautiful natural setting.
RESERVATIONS UPDATE COVID-19
Please review the Covid-19 protocols we are implementing to maintain a healthy and safe environment for your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
1. To reduce in-person interactions, it is highly encouraged that you make reservations through prior to arrival. Sites are available for reservations starting June 15th and later. If you arrive without prior reservation, credit card payment can be accepted over the phone by calling 707-482-0227. Payment using our drop box is permitted with the use of available hand sanitizer before and after the transaction.
2. Campsite capacity is limited to 8 individuals from the same household. Customers shall not book reservations if all members of their group are not from the same household.
3. Camping with self-contained units such as RVs, trailers, etc. with an operable kitchen and bathroom is highly encouraged. Camping with a tent is permitted, but patrons shall stay within their campsite unless traveling to the bathroom, trash dumpster, or collecting water for consumption or dish washing, or heading out to recreate. Washing at spigots is not allowed; come prepared with a wash tray. Bathrooms and showers are open and will be cleaned multiple times daily.
4. Guests shall stay within their own RV and/or campsite unless out recreating. Do not congregate or visit other sites. If you are caught congregating in a large group, you will be asked to vacate the premises with no refund.
5. Please always respect social distancing rules. Meaning you are to respect your fellow campers by distancing yourself 6 ft. or more. If assistance is needed, please call 707-482-0227
6. We want to keep our community safe and are asking you to do the same. Please do not go into town unless it is necessary. And if you must, please take the proper precautionary steps of wearing gloves and/or a mask to avoid any cross-contamination.
7. Be advised that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation specific to our local community and Del Norte County. We are continually monitoring and adapting our operations to align with local ordinances. If there is a need to close again, you will receive a full refund.
8. At time of arrival to the campground, you must not be displaying symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19, such as fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, headache, etc.
Thank you for your understanding!